NClass is a free tool to easily create UML class diagrams with full C# and Java language support. The user interface is designed to be simple and user-friendly for easy and fast development. Properties, enums, delegates and other language specific elements are fully supported with strict syntactical and semantical verification.
Please note, NClass is far from complete. There are many missing features that are planned for future versions. But if you have an idea, please share your thoughts in one of the way listed on the support page.
- Full C# and Java support with many language specific elements
- Simple and easy to use user interface
- Inline class editors with syntactic parsers for easy and fast editing
- Source code generation
- Reverse engineering from .NET assemblies (thanks to Malte Ried)
- Configurable diagram styles
- Printing / saving to image
- Multilingual user interface
- Mono support for non-Windows users